Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to continue your career in the fascinating food industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers around the country and abroad? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organisation to develop yourself further? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organisations? Then Lloyd´s Register is the right choice for you.
As a Freelance Lead Auditor at Lloyd’s Register you will - alone or in a team - verify management systems and compliance with packaging standards in the area of food safety, quality and environmental management mainly in the food packaging industry. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the Nordic countries (with main focus Sweden, Norway and Finland). Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and very interesting (technical) challenges.
Please note this is a position you can take from Sweden or Denmark.
• University degree in the food and food packaging industry area (process and/or technology) or comparable (e.g. farming, retailing, microbiology, chemistry, printing technology)
• ISO 9001 Lead Assessor qualified, experienced with ISO and FSSC 22000, BRC Packaging and other packaging standards
• At least 5 years of work experience in the area of food packaging technology, food packaging quality or packaging materials implications on food safety
• At least 2 years of work experience (in relation to food packaging production & technology) in printing, rigid and flexible plastic forming, paper making and conversion, and if possible also metal forming, glass manufacture and forming
• Demonstrate a qualification in PIABC ‘Packaging Technology for Evaluators’, or similar formal qualification in packaging technology
• Good verbal and written knowledge of Swedish or Danish, and English language; knowledge in Norwegian or Finnish is an advantage
• Availability for at least 50-80 days per year and flexible to travel
• Analytical approach with proactive attitude and assertiveness
• Very good communication skills
What does Lloyd’s Register offer?
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
About Lloyd´s Register
The Lloyd’s Register Group (LR) is an independent risk management organisation that helps to improve our clients’ quality, safety, environmental and business performance throughout the world. This is mirrored in our mission statement “working together for a safer world”.
LR is a global engineering, technical and business services organisation and a maritime classification society, wholly owned by the Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a UK charity dedicated to research and education in science and engineering for the benefit of the community at large.
Our expertise and activities cover Marine, Energy (Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Power), Management Systems and other asset-intensive industries. This role is specific for LR Management Systems.
Are you interested in this opportunity? Then apply now via our career page. If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Mark Schutz (Corporate Recruiter), by phone +31 6 12 39 39 66Call: +31 6 12 39 39 66, or email email@example.com.
Copyright © Lloyd's Register 2010. All rights reserved.