Looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and are you looking for a dynamic working environment in the automotive industry? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organisation to develop yourself further? Do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organisations? Then working as a Freelance Lead Auditor Automotive with Lloyd’s Register is a good choice for you!
As a freelance Lead Auditor, you will verify management systems, alone or in a team, in the area of quality and environmental management, especially within the automotive industry. Besides that, you will act as an expert and examine the implementation of management systems at our customers. One of your goals is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also an aspect of your job. On the basis of your expertise, you will contribute to the development of our services.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in the area of chemistry, electronics or computer science.
- Minimum of four years working experience in the Automotive Supply Industry in the past 10 years. Preferably at an ISO/TS16949:2009 certified OEM or Tier1 / Tier 2 supplier or IATF qualified 3rd party auditor with a Certified Institution.
- Solid knowledge of process management, statistic techniques (MSA, SPC) and the application of APQP, PPAP & FMEA within the Automotive industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the quality- and environmental management systems.
- Being familiar with environmental law and regulations.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of the Swedish and English language.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary to visit locations abroad
- Analytic insight and proactive attitude
- Communicative and social skills
About Lloyd’s Register
LRQA or Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance is a part of the Lloyd’s Register Group, an organisation with the purpose of promoting safety in systems and constructions all over the world.
LRQA distinguishes itself by Business Assurance, knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers an extensive package of professional and impartial services, which support clients during the whole lifecycle of their management systems. With the devotion, expertise and client focus LRQA employees guarantee that management systems become more efficient.
What offers LRQA?
We offer freelancers a challenging and divers portfolio. You will visit organisations from small and medium size to large renowned ones. This diversity of assignments makes it a pleasure to hit the road every week again. LRQA is able to plan assignments on the long term, so that you can plan your own projects around this. Lloyd’s Register is the organisation to develop yourself, extend your knowledge and specialise to become a fully qualified automotive auditor. Of course we will support you with obtaining mandatory qualifications you need to fulfill your job!
Do you like this job? Then apply now by clicking on JOB ID: 9193 and upload your C.V. and cover letter.
If you have any questions regarding this vacancy please contact Mark Schütz (Lead Recruiter), by phone +31 61 239 39 66, or email email@example.com.
** Intermediaries are kindly requested not to offer their services for this position **