Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to work in the dynamic aerospace industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers all around the country? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organization to develop yourself further? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organizations? Then Lloyd’s Register is a good choice for you!
As a Lead Auditor at Lloyd’s Register you will - alone or in a team - verify management systems in the area of quality and environmental management mainly in the aerospace industry. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the country. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems. The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services. A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and very interesting (technical) challenges!
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Aerospace, Chemistry, Electronics or Computer science.
- Minimum of five years working experience in the Aerospace Industry.
- Experienced with AS9100 third party assessments. AS9110 and/or AS9120 would be an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in quality- and environmental management systems.
- Being familiar with local law and regulations.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of the Swedish and English language.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary to visit locations abroad
- Analytic insight and proactive attitude
- Communicative and social skills
What offers LRQA?
We offer you an exciting working environment with intellectual challenges, responsibility and high level client interaction. An attractive remuneration package will be offered. As for every Lloyd's Register staff member, a personal development plan will be made by you and your manager to support you in realizing your long term goals.
About Lloyd’s Register
LRQA or Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance is a part of the Lloyd’s Register Group, an organization with the purpose of promoting safety in systems and constructions all over the world. LRQA distinguishes itself by Business Assurance, knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers an extensive package of professional and impartial services, which support clients during the whole lifecycle of their management systems. With the devotion, expertise and client focus LRQA employees guarantee that management systems become more efficient.
Do you like this job? Then apply now and upload your C.V. and cover letter.