Are you looking for an independent technical job with a lot of freedom? Are you curious by nature and do you want to work in the dynamic automotive industry? Do you like visiting a great variety of customers all around the country? Do you want to be part of an international renowned organisation to develop yourself further? And do you want to contribute to a safer world by sharing your knowledge with organisations? Then Lloyd’s Register is a good choice for you!
As a Lead Auditor at Lloyd’s Register you will - alone or in a team - verify management systems in the area of quality and environmental management mainly in the automotive industry. You will act as an expert and examine and assess the implementation of management systems at our clients all around the country. Your goal is to contribute to the improvement of the overall systems.
The broadening and deepening of the collaboration with our relations is also a great aspect of your job. Based on your expertise you will contribute to the development of our services.
A very challenging and diverse job where you get to meet a lot of different people and very interesting (technical) challenges!
- Bachelor’s degree in the area of Automotive, Chemistry, Electronics or Computer science.
- Minimum of six years working experience in the Automotive Supply Industry in the past 10 years.
- Preferably at an ISO/TS16949:2009 certified OEM or Tier1 / Tier 2 supplier or IATF qualified 3rd party auditor with a Certified Institution.
- Solid knowledge of process management, statistic techniques (MSA, SPC) and the application of APQP, PPAP & FMEA within the Automotive industry.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the quality- and environmental management systems.
- Being familiar with environmental law and regulations.
- A good verbal and written knowledge of the Swedish and English language.
- Preparedness to travel when necessary to visit locations abroad
- Analytic insight and proactive attitude
- Communicative and social skills
What offers LRQA?
We offer a challenging and divers portfolio. You will visit organisations from small and medium size to large renowned ones. This diversity of assignments makes it a pleasure to hit the road every week again. Lloyd’s Register is the organisation to develop yourself, extend your knowledge and specialise to become a fully qualified Automotive auditor. Of course we will support you with obtaining mandatory qualifications you need to fulfil your job!
About Lloyd’s Register
LRQA or Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance is a part of the Lloyd’s Register Group, an organisation with the purpose of promoting safety in systems and constructions all over the world.
LRQA distinguishes itself by Business Assurance, knowledge, independence and impartiality. LRQA offers an extensive package of professional and impartial services, which support clients during the whole lifecycle of their management systems. With the devotion, expertise and client focus LRQA employees guarantee that management systems become more efficient.
Do you like this job? click here to apply or please contact Mark Schütz (Lead Recruiter), by phone +31 61 239 39 66, or email email@example.com.
Also take a look on our LinkedIn or our careers website for other challenging vacancies!